York Fitness Level Row HS-1004 | Matt BlackVisit the York Fitness
Many of us spend the majority of the day, sitting down for lengthy periods of time, which eventually leads to back and shoulder problems. This device works the upper body muscles while aiding better posture. Lateral movement facilitates exercise performance in a variety of ways, including individual single-arm movement, both arms together, and alternate-arm movement.
Exercises performed on this machine also activate some of the core muscles, which makes everyday tasks like picking things up off the floor easier. While using this machine for single-handed exercises, the spine and rotation of the core are strengthened.
- Underhand grip positions with overhead pivots offer exercises with a natural arc of movement.
- The usage is extremely comfortable due to the precise seating and angled chest pad.
- The footrest offers the right amount of stability for lifting heavy volumes.
- For a stable workout, the seat and chest pad are slightly angled.
- Lateral motion for equal strength development and muscle stimulation.
- Precise gas-assisted seating for maximum user comfort.
- Dimensions: 1580 x 1460 x 1320 mm
- Weight: 96 Kg