York Fitness Forearm Tension HS-1036 | Matt BlackVisit the YORK
The HS 1036 Forearm Extension or Forearm Tension Machine is a small, plate-loaded machine that is specifically made to train the forearm muscles.
The Forearm Extension Machine is a straightforward, portable, and highly efficient piece of equipment for forearm muscle strengthening. Hold the hand grips while sitting straight up with your palms facing outward, your thumb on one hand grip, and your four fingers grouped together on the other hand grip. Exercises that involve slowly closing and opening hand grips have a precise effect on the forearms. These are the muscles that are employed in daily activities like carrying a bag or opening a glass jar. In addition, these muscles are used in basketball, badminton, and golf.
- A soft, comfy seat to exercise your forearms while seated
- A single-weight horn to load weight plates is needed
- Ergonomically positioned hand grips for pulling weights
- A firm grip makes it easier for you to carry, hold, and lift objects
- Dimensions: 1090 x 580 x 1190 mm
- Net Weight: 29 Kg