The XTERRA FS380 elliptical trainer is designed to complement any setting and keep you in the optimal position to achieve maximum results. Heavy-duty steel flywheel, sealed commercial bearings, premium bushings and durable concave wheels enhance the solid construction that produces a safe and effective workout. The large blue backlit display features 16 workout programs with 24 levels of resistance. Oversized pedals with 5.1 cm (2 in.) Q-Factor spacing and 2 degree inward pedal tilt offers smooth and non-impact total body training that will deliver a personalized and truly rewarding workout every time.
- Smooth 46 cm (18 in.) stride length.
- 5.7 kg (13 lbs.) balanced flywheel system.
- Large blue backlit 14 cm (5.5 in.) LCD displays time, distance, RPM, calories and pulse.
- Oversized pedals with 5.1 cm (2 in.) Q-factor spacing and 2 degree inward pedal tilt.
- 24 levels of computerized Eddy Current braking resistance.
- 16 preset workout programs.
- Dual action handlebars with contact heart rate grips on stationary handlebars.
- Built-in speakers with audio input/MP3 compatible (cable not included).
- Front transport wheels and rear levellers.
- Stride Length: 18"
- Resistance: 24 levels
- Flywheel: 13 lbs/ 5.8 Kg
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Dual heart rate sensors on stationary bars
- Standard Programs: 9
- User Programs: 1
- Heart Rate Programs: 6
- Audio System: Built-in speakers (MP3 Compatible)
- Console Display: Large 5.5" blue backlit LCD
- Display Feedback: Time, speed, distance, calories, RPM, pulse, watts