- Easy Access: A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from fitness enthusiasts to older and de conditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
- Better Pedals: Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
- Ease of Placement: Self-powered design makes it easy to place the bike wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- Clear Feedback: A bright white LED console provides easy-to-read workout feedback to keep users on track for their goals.
- Durability of Design: A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard rides and durability that withstands years.
- Heart Rate Tracking: Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
- Accessory Tray: A convenient accessory tray keeps water or smartphones close at hand.
- Frame Type: Heavy-gauge welded steel, recumbent
- Pedal Type: Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type: Pure Comfort seat
- Seat Adjustment: 28 positions
- Resistance System: 2-stage generator
- Handlebar Type: Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips
- Extras: Water bottle holder, reading rack
- Accessories Tray: Water bottle holder and reading rack
- Resistance Range: 1–25
- Display: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval
- Heart Rate: Contact grips, wireless receiver
- Assembled Dimensions: 161.9 x 72.5 x 138.3 cm / 63.7" x 28.5" x 54.4"
- Assembled Weight: 70 kg / 154 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: Self-powered