- Have an whole body workout with the integrated 6 training units
- Lat pull unit to exercise back and neck muscles, and the biceps
- Free strength training through the multiple adjustable lateral cable controls
- Multi press to exercise chest, back and shoulders
- Leg curl for stronger calf and thigh muscles
- Lower cable control for rowing workouts, biceps and triceps training
- The Horizon Torus 3 multi-gym allows you to have wide varieties of exercises in a small space. It has 6 integrated training units that allows you to have a whole body workout. The product is highly durable as it is coated with a sturdy steel frame. You can try many exercises to strengthen both the upper and lower part of your body. You will get a foam coated lat pull bar and handles with the product. The backrest is 8 times adjustable and the seat is 4 times adjustable for optimal sitting position. The wide arm press with multiple position handles is made exclusively for different muscles. You can try even more exercises on the cable control with the freely movable arms. The product has hard-wearing, 6 mm strong cables that are encased with nylon. The rollers of the machines has quality ball bearings.