Sole Striders are comfortable treadmill alternatives that use low-impact elliptical motion at many stride lengths. Cushioned pedals on the Sole ST600 Strider move in elliptical paths from 18 to 26 inches long, giving almost anyone a variety of comfortable exercise options. Each variation works the body differently: shorter stride paths work the thighs and calves, while longer paths focus on the hamstrings and glutes. The stride can be adjusted electronically rather than manually, allowing for especially dynamic workouts.
- High Quality: The ST600 Strider may carry a residential warranty but it feels like a club-quality trainer. Some key features include cushioned pedals, a 27-pound flywheel, and a 288-pound product weight.
- Compact Size: The ST600 isn’t just superior to treadmills in terms of joint protection, it’s also more space-conscious. The machine has a footprint of just 53″ x 33.5″. This unit is also 20″ shorter in length than the ST300.
- Fits Everybody: The Sole ST600 Strider can comfortably fit virtually any adult thanks to its stride settings that range from 18″ to 26″.
- Versatile: Adjusting the elliptical stride length alters the workout effect. Shorter strides make the machine mimic a stairclimber to target the thighs and calves. Longer strides let it serve as a joint-friendly treadmill alternative that targets the glutes and hamstrings.
- Power-Adjustable: Stride changes on the ST600 are made electronically rather than manually, so you can seamlessly use shift between settings mid-workout.
- Total Body Training: Unlike treadmills, Sole Striders come with with moving handlebars to support complete body workouts. The ST600’s premium handlebars support multiple grip positions to diversify upper-body training.
- Preset Workouts: A 7.5″ monitor with backlighting displays workout data and provides twelve workout programs for interval training, strength, and calorie burn. Multiple users can save profiles.
- Beverage Holder: A water bottle holder is included for convenient hydration.
- High Capacity: This unit has a maximum user weight capacity of 350 pounds.