Description:The Impulse Sterling Row is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
The Impulse Sterling Row is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loading nature for low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity.
Users will benefit from easy to load weight plate pegs and strict range of motion, ensuring maximum isolation of the back, biceps and rear shoulders during usage. The adjustable seat height also makes this piece of equipment bespoke to any height of the user, which is seen throughout the Impulse Sterling Range.
Users will benefit further from dual handle positions for exercise variations to add more resistance to different muscle groups through different movements.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Row is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provision for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60 mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Dimensions :1815 x 1500 x 1334mm (L x W x H)
- Starting Weight (one arm) :6kg
- Maximum User Weight :150kg
- Weight :157 kg