1441 Fitness 6 ft Olympic Hex Trap Dead lift Bar with Collars | 15 kg |ProsportsaeVisit the 1441 Fitness
Try and Buy: This product is available for trial
in our store.
The unique design of this 180cm Olympic Hex Barbell provides a great alternative to traditional barbell deadlifts. By standing within the bar, you are not forced scrape and move the bar around your body, allowing for more weight to be used leading to stronger lifts.
This bar features 4x knurling anti-slip grip handles. Use the upper handles to perform shrugs for trap development, farmers walks, or when you're going for that extra heavy lift. The raised handles basically reduce your range of motion during the lift. For a fuller range of motion and to target the legs more directly you can then switch to the lower handles.
Whether your goals are athletic development, power, size, strength or recovery, the Hex Trap bar is a tool you should seriously consider to take you to the top of your game. Check out the specifications below for more information.
- Barbell dimensions are 6ft - 1830mm long x 650mm front to back.
- Dual handles are 25mm shaft size spaced at 630mm centers set of raised handles are 150mm above the bars axis.
- End sleeves to suit Olympic plates are 50mm x 350mm long plate loading capacity.
- Dual handle grips feature non slip knurling giving you full control over your lifts.
- Chrome coating provides a durable maintenance free protective finish to the bar.
- This bar is supplied in a single cardboard box, 185cm x 65cm x 15cm
- Length Between Handles are 61 cm
- Width of bar is 65 cm
- Handle Heights is 15 cm
- Bar rating of 1000lbs - 450kg.
- Net weight of the bar is 23kg.