Perfect your pull-ups and strengthen your entire upper body in the comfort of your own home with the Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar. The heavy duty bar slips easily onto any standard doorframe so you can get in a set of pull-ups, chin-ups, or leg raises for a great workout anytime.
The Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar provides a simple way to strengthen your back, shoulders, arms, and abs from a variety of angles. The multiple cushioned foam grip options allow you to comfortably perform wide, hammer, and close-grip pull-ups and chin-ups, as well are hanging abdominal exercises. The sturdy, portable pull up bar can slip over any standard size doorframe and can hold up to 300 lbs. Convenient for at-home workouts, it’s easy to assemble and built to last.
- High-grade steel construction with ProSource Comfort Grip technology.
- Portable all-in-one pull-up/chin-up bar with multiple grip positions. Slips into
doorways or mounts on wall.
- Optional wall mount brackets are included.
- Maximum weight limit of up to 300 lbs.
- Width: 24” to 32” wide
- Trim width: Up to 3.5” wide
- Chin Up (Reverse Grip)
- Pull Up (Overhand Grip)
- Three Pull Up/Chin Up Grip Positions:
- Hammer Grip Pull Up (Palms Facing)
- Two Hammer Grip Pull Up Grip Positions
- Push Ups
- Triceps Dips
- Leg Raises
- Oblique Curls
Assembly and Installation:
Assembly is easy and should only take around 15 minutes. Installing the Workout Bar only takes the time to lift it up and secure it to your doorframe.
For extra safety and stability, the Doorway Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar also has the option to be mounted to the wall and includes wall mount brackets. This installation will only take a few minutes longer in order to measure the bracket placement and drill some holes.