LifeSpan Upright Bike C5i with Semi Generator SystemVisit the LifeSpan
The C5i Upright Bike offers a superior combination of durability, comfort, innovative features. This product is designed with the end-user in mind. It delivers an impact-free workout with the comfort of the oversized, padded seat. It is very affordable too. Unlike most exercise bikes, the C5i has an integrated self-generating power system providing power to all the bike’s electronics, so there's no power cords or batteries needing to be replaced every couple of months. The lack of a power cord also makes the bike easier to move into place. Simply lift the back-end of the bike and it's ready to roll on its transport wheels.
- Self-Generating Power System
- Easy to move
- 34 Exercise Programs
- 4 Heart Rate Training Programs
- Higher caliber superior hardware
- Flywheel: 18 lbs.
- Seat: Molded, Contoured Seat
- Seat Adjustment: Height - 19 Positions
- Resistance System: Magnetic - Eddy Current
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Pedals: Self Balancing, Adjustable Straps
- Transport: 2 Rear-Mounted Wheels for Easy Mobility and Storage
- Product Dimensions: 40.5" L x 28" W x 56.5" H
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lb
- Product Weight: 99.2 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: Single Box: 31" L x 15"W x 35" H
- Programs: 4 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 34 preset programs (10 weight management, 10 healthy living, 14 sports training)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact heart rate sensors
- Easy to Use: Large, soft-touch keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ button
- Display Area: Multi-color LCD with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data
- Console Readouts: Program name, date and time, workout time, calories, RPM, distance, heart rate, speed, resistance level and watts