The Impulse Sterling Leg Press is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
The Impulse Sterling Leg Press is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loading nature to ensure low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity.
Users will benefit from easy to load weight plate pegs and strict range of motion, which replicates the rear kick movement involving the hamstrings and glute muscles. One-touch adjustments also makes this piece of equipment bespoke to any height of the user, which is seen throughout the Impulse Sterling Range.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Leg Press is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China's 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60 mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38 mm foam core
- Dimensions: 2226 x 1421 x 1419 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 192.5 kg