FRANK MEDRANO first got into calisthenics when he jumped onto a pull-up bar one day and decided to try out a few bodyweight exercises. He loved the feeling he got from pulling himself up. He felt an amazing rush of inner strength that got him hooked onto building his physique through calisthenics ever since. It gave him control of his mind and body and ultimately gave him strength to master and dominate anything he wished to accomplish.
THE MOST VERSATILE EXERCISE PACKAGE ON THE MARKET (AND THE TALLEST AND WIDEST TOO!)
- Over 100 body-weight strength exercises for the beginner to the advanced.
- Full Body Workout - This extra, extra tall EQ is ideal for those 6’ and taller. This high-quality functional fitness dip stand station with stabilizing challenger bars is perfect for full body bodyweight resistance exercises such as dips, push and pull ups, L-sits, knee and leg raises, stretches and more.
- Package includes two Equalizer XXL bars with durable foam handles
- Wide feet to height ratio make the Equalizers stable enough for the toughest of calisthenics movements
- Each iron bar features a durable solid foam grip and supports up to 400 pounds
- Separate bars are a critical design element…instability provides the necessary bio-feedback to let you know if you are doing the exercise correctly
- Dimensions: 33"H x 27"W.
- Each bar weighs 9.5 pounds.