Dual weight stacks 1/2:1 resistance ratio reduces inertia and allows for high-speed training and long travel than traditional 1:1 ratio machines. Independent pulley carriages with easy adjustments allow single or dual exercise options. Wide-base frame designed for functional, speed and ballistic training and accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls. Multi-position pull-up bars offer to exercise the variety and accessory rack for multiple pulley attachments.
- Frame: 50 x 100mm heavy-gauge flat oval steel tubing.
- Finish: High-Quality electrostatic powder coat finish. A standard two-coat powder coating that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
- Adjustments: Intuitive colour-coded and spring-loaded Aluminum push-pull pins.
- Cushions: Durable high-density cushion covered in stitched vinyl.
- Grips: Non-absorbing PVC compound retained with aluminium collars.
- Frame Protection: Heavy-duty moulded PVC foot guards, non-slip contact with the floor and protect flooring surfaces from damage.
- Weight Stacks: Black painted steel weight plates with self-aligning low friction sleeves. Weight indicators in lbs. and kg.
- Weight Selectors: Magnetic colour-coded pin with Coiled lanyard.
- Force transmission: 5mm coated steel cables provide a smooth, secure performance. Glass-fibre-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Seat adjustment: Quick release seat adjustment levers and numbered positions enable easy position adjustments. Seat adjustment levers are colour-coded for quick identification.
- Tower: Full-length front and rear PVC shrouds keep hands and dirt out of the weight stack area. Conveniently integrated trays for storage of water bottles and accessories.
- Exercise Placards: Conveniently be viewed from a seated position, offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use.
- Product Weight: 214 Kg (without weight stacks)
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 2070 x 1220 x 2300 mm