The Force USA Monster G12 is the complete All-In-One Commercial Multi-Functional Trainer that offers over 300 exercises in one! Engineered in the USA to be tough, sturdy, and uncommonly versatile. It’s like having eight different strength training systems in one. The Monster Commercial G12 is geared towards high-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers, or those wanting the strength training and rehabilitation edge while training at home.
What's Different Versus the Monster G6?
While both the Monster G6 and Monster G12 include stack weights for resistance of the functional trainer, there are some distinct differences.
Engineered for professional use
Engineered to withstand the rigors of professional use, the Monster G12 is a full seven inches wider for heavy-duty and workout space within the structure.
Designed for every space
The Monster G12, while slightly shorter than the Monster G6, it’s ergonomically designed to fit into a wider variety of spaces with ceiling heights either tall or short.
Counterbalanced smith machine
The Monster G12 has our all-new counterbalanced smith machine that counteracts the weight of the bar.
The counterbalanced smith machine allows you to lift the true weight of the bumper plates you put on the bar with no additional math required when lifting.
The Monster G12 is Eight Strength Machines in One!
Imagine having you or your clients quickly switching from functional training to strength training without skipping a beat.
Whether you want cable resistance training that connects to stack weights or barbells loaded with plate weights the G12 allows you to do both!
This not only saves you time but it also helps keep the momentum of the workout moving forward and productive.
The Monster G12 is a power rack, functional trainer, smith machine, dip station, chin-up station, leg press, core trainer, and suspension trainer combined into one compact multi-station machine.
- Power Rack-Whether you want to bench or squat, we’ve got you covered. Adjustable commercial J-Hooks allow you to vertically adjust heights when lifting or squatting.
- Functional Trainer-Dual cable pulley system that each connect to their respective 201 lbs. weight stacks. Cables are aircraft grade with a massive 2,000 lbs. weight rating. Pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically on the structure with just one hand.
- Smith Machine-Innovative counter-balanced commercial Smith Machine and commercial grade guide rails prove ultra-smooth movement. Fitted with a safe lock and release and a safety catch allowing you to max out your training without requiring the need for a spotter. The bar features state-of-the-art commercial-grade knurling for a solid feel.
- Vertical Leg Press-Force USA offers the only Functional Trainer of its kind to include a leg press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when in use on the floor.
- Chin Up Station-Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin-up and pull-up station with a massive 771 lbs. weight rating. Accommodates Classic Grip, Hammer Grip, Wide Grip, Narrow Grip, and Pronated Grip.
- Dip Station-The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachments provide different width options for you to choose from. Conveniently adjusts vertically on the power rack and accepts weight belts or resistance bands.
- Core Trainer-Includes an attached landmine station that is suited for all types of rotational torso training and allows for a wide range of upper body training when using an optional barbell (Not included).
- Suspension Trainer-Includes a suspension trainer stirrup that is compatible with resistance band packages sold separately from Force USA, TRX®, and others.
- 2x 201 lbs. Weight Stacks
- 6x Olympic Sized Weight Plate holders
- Barbell storage
- Leg Press
- Core Trainer
- Knee support for Lat Pull Down
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- T-Bar / V-Bar Row
- Olympic Lock Collars
- Multi-Grip Dip Handles
- J-hooks with Rubberized Inserts
- Safety Spotting Arms with Rubberized Inserts
- 35+ Exercise Chart
|Assembled Dimension||79 Inch (W) x 49 Inch (D) x 88 Inch (H)|
|Interior Working Space||43 Inch (W) x 34 Inch (D) x 79 Inch (H)|
|Unit Weight||992 lbs / 450 Kg|
|Smith Machine Weight||771 lbs. / 350 Kg|
|Cables Weights||2,000 lbs. / 907 Kg|
|Pulley Ratio||1:1 - If you have 100 lbs loaded the resistance is 100 lbs|