The Force USA Compact Standing Leg Press and Calf Raise Combination are meant to be a versatile exercise machine. It allows one to perform both standing leg presses and calf raises on the same machine.
This innovative product combines a standing leg press machine and a calf raise machine into one compact unit!
With an assembled length of 65" and width of only 52" its one of the most compact Leg Presses on the market.
Made of heavy-gauge rolled steel tubing with a lifetime structural warranty and a weight capacity of 660 lbs, you know it's built to last.
We've added the calf raise and other innovative features to create yet another market-leading product from Force USA.
- The Force USA Compact Leg Press is a powerful lower body strength training solution that's perfect for garage gyms or home gyms with limited floor space.
- Never skip leg day again with this innovative space-saving leg press that combines a standing leg press and a calf raise into the space of a single compact leg press footprint.
- Measuring 65 in deep and 52 in wide, the Force USA Compact Leg Press is designed to use the least amount of floor space while providing the most beneficial leg exercises.
- Made of heavy-gauge rolled steel tubing with a lifetime structural warranty and a weight capacity of 660lb, you know it's built to last.
- The ultra-smooth track provides a full range of motion from the top all the way to the bottom and back up again. Accommodates user heights up to 6 ft 6 in.
- The footplate measures 23 x 20 in so you can target different muscles or different parts of the same muscles by placing your feet wider or closer apart or by turning the foot.
- 12 in long sleeves allow you to add a greater number of weight plates to help you max out each workout.
- Adjusting the back pad or footplate angle and calf block height is simple thanks to commercial gym pop-pins. Safety pin positioning helps control proximity to the footplate.