The Pro Club Line Triceps Press Down Machine specializes in heavy-duty performance. Built on a stable foundation, this machine is loaded with features such as a low center of gravity that maximizes workout stability
A fully adjustable seat, and angled press down bars that provides full range-of-motion while allowing comfort and control.
Non-slip rubber grips for ultimate safety during on intense workout.
Adjustable seat belt fits all-size users and stabilizes your body for press downs beyond your body weight.
Unique, easy-access design assures a safe, secure workout experience it's specialized equipment for specialized development. Includes 95 kg weight stack & shroud.
- Low center of gravity that maximalises workout stability
- Fully adjustable seat
- Angled press down bars
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm upholstery is double-stitched
- Selectorized weight stack 95 kg
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Ideal for private & commercial use
- Dimensions: 42"L x 40"W x 62"H
- Weight Stack: 210 Lb. (95kg)
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included