Body Solid Sel Cable Crossover SCC1200/3 | ProsportsaeVisit the Body Solid
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant Dura Firm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- 12 Horizontal Pulley Positions
- 180 Degree Pivoting Pulleys
- Optional Lat / Chin Attachment, GCA2
- 106” inside pulley to pulley dimensions
- 9.5’ of cable extension