The SPR250 Squat Stand by Body-Solid is a full commercial rated compact squat stand that allows the exerciser to perform squats, deadlifts, power cleans, rack pulls, bench presses, overhead presses, and other barbell exercises.
The uprights on the SPR250 Squat Stand are connected by a lower base frame which adds stability and security and can be assembled at multiple widths to allow usage with a 5-foot, 6-foot, or 7-foot Olympic bar. With its adjustable width and small footprint, the SPR250 can fit comfortably into any location with space concerns, such as a home gym or garage gym where space may be limited and a shorter barbell is preferred or a full squat rack won't fit.
Constructed with 3" x 3" 11-gauge steel and boasting a 1,000-pound weight rating, the SPR250 is a robust training rack that works well in any group training facility such as a CrossFit box or school weight room. Add a flat utility bench or adjustable flat-incline-decline bench to turn your Squat Stands into an Olympic bench press rack.
Looking for additional safety measures to protect yourself, floors, and equipment during heavy squats or bench presses? The optional Safety Spotter Arms can be positioned in any of 22 holes spaced 1" apart along the lower portion of the uprights for the perfect fit.
- A highly versatile rack designed for multiple exercises
- Great for squats, benches, jerks, presses and other rack movements
- Constructed with sturdy 11" Gauge 2" x 2" steel, ideal 3" hole-spacing
- Adjustable Width for 5ft, 6ft & 7ft Bar.
- Comes with the strongest polyethylene thermal plastic J cups available
- Portable space-saving design