- The SFID425 features thick, durable padding and multiple independent back/seat adjustments. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees; while the bench offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline.
- The SFID425 also features a wide seat and leg hold down which allows the user to lock their legs in place for several movements include decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, sit-ups, ball toss sit-ups and more.
- The back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings providing unsurpassed durability and quality. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle offer easy transportation and movement.
- Use with dumbbells, or combine with a smith machine, squat rack or power rack, the SFID425 is the essential bench for any facility.
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Matte black paint is scratch resistant and offers design versatility
- Thick, durable padding
- Sealed bearing and independent back & seat adjustments
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Leg hold down to perform decline presses, sit-ups and more
- Over sized wheels for easy transportation
- Use with dumbbells or with smith machines, squat racks & power racks
- Product Weight: 90 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 90lb / 40.82kg
|Product Dimensions||66.4 Inchx 25.1 Inch x 18 Inch|
|Product Weight||90 lb / 40.82kg|