The heavy duty FID46 is based on a heavy gauge 3 inch round stock steel mainframe with gives it a 1,000lb. capacity. The 9-position seat and back pads are synchronized for movement. Both have pads that are a full 2¾ inch thick and will never bottom out. The FID46 works great in Power Racks, Smith Machines and the strongest leverage gym systems. In addition to all the intense upper body exercises the FID46 delivers, the removable Leg Developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Featuring upholstered 4” x 8” rollers and oversize brass bushings for friction-free movement. Load up the Olympic plate post and perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position. Two sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions.
- Positions from decline, flat, and incline: The 9-position seat and back pads are synchronized for movement
- Removable Leg Developer: Get a concentrated lower body workout with leg curls and extensions
- Load up the Olympic plate post: Featuring upholstered 4” x 8” rollers and oversize brass bushings for friction-free movement.
- Heavy-Duty 3" round stock steel construction: Tough enough to handle 1,000 pounds of weight
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 28 x 75 inches (L x W x H) ; 55 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 124.6 pounds
- Combination flat, incline, and decline bench with 9 starting positions
- Ideal for a wide variety of barbell and dumbbell exercises
- Removable leg developer offers a concentrated lower-body workout
- Durable 2-3/4-inch DuraFirm padding and integrated cushioned hand grips
- Measures 75 by 28 by 31 inches (L x W x H)
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty