The SK2500 stepper range ensures smooth, quiet and easily performed exercise. The SK2500 features the constant cadence SCT system that checks the user’s weight in a split second and adjusts the movement parameters in accordance with each individual profile.
- Double option of monitor: SmartFocus: Besides of showing the evolution and training information it allows full connectivity to social networks, internet, TV and applications. DOT Matrix withLED window: The bottom alphanumeric display gives the user instructions before and during the exercise.The 4 LED windows at the very bottom simultaneously show information for Speed, Time/Distance, Calories/Tilt and Pulse rate.
- Casing:Hard-wearing ABS plastic and easy to clean.
- Pulse measurement both by contact pulse and telemetric pulse (chest band optional)
- Designg: Professional stair stepping machine which has been designed for hard wear and continual use in gymnasiums
- Electromagnetic brake system with generator. Maximum reliability and precision. No need for electric mains, unless you want the monitor to be constantly switched on while not pedalling
- Frame: Aluminium and sturdy oval section steel tube ST52
- Genesia III: New generation of self-powered technology.
- Multi-position handlebar: Allows the user to adopt the most natural position during exercise
- Heavy duty bearings.
- Recovery system: Chains and pulleys
- On-screen information: time, distance, speed, inclination, pulse, calories and program profile.
- Stepper with independent system
- Top quality finishes on all components
- Helpful wheels for transportation
- Concealed transportation wheels
- Variable geometry low-impact steps
Programs Manual, 8 preset profiles with 4 intensity levels each, User Program, Fitness Test for Men and Women, HRC and Distance Program.
Length: 122 cm / 48”
Height: 172 cm / 68”
Width: 77 cm / 30”
Weight: 118Kg / 260 lbs.
Maximum user weight: 190Kg / 419 lbs.