- The BH ROMAN CHAIR L840 was designed with commercial facilities in mind.
- It was designed to be easy to use for beginners, while offering advanced features that appeal to experienced exercisers, and to provide an effective and rewarding user experience.
- The ergonomic design of the equipment enables efficient, smooth, and natural exercise movements.
- TR represents reliable performance and stylish design to give your facility an equal balance of function and flair.
- ANTICORROSION PAINTING TREATMENT: 3-layer coating comprised of an initial anti-corrosion primer for guaranteed durability, followed by an epoxy powder layer and finished with lacquer or varnish.
- 4mm THICK STRUCTURE: 4 mm thick ST-37 / 40 steel frames for guaranteed durability and high resistance 5 mm thick coated steel cable for a smooth, secure performance
- INJECTED CORE SEAT / SUPPORTS: Injected core seat and supports for the most ergonomic position. It ensures the best body position and prevents deformation of the padding and the proliferation of bacteria.
SUPPORT FOR THE FEMORAL: Small pad to support the femoral muscle offers more comfortable exercise.
- Adjustable exercise angle increased exercise variety.
- Adjustable hip pads enable a personalized fit.
- Rotating calf pads reduce friction and adapt to the user's body.
- Hand grips stabilize the body before and after exercise for safety.
- Oversized foot plates with non-slip rubber surface provides safe and stable foot placement during exercise.
- Transport wheels and convenient handle make relocation easy.
- Length (cm)112
- width (cm)80
- Height (cm)64
- Weight (Kg)35
- Reinforced structure
- Anti-corrosive paint
- 50mm elevated structure
- Rounded tubes