It is designed with commercial facilities in mind with features like converging & diverging axes, front & rear shrouds, & 4mm thick steel frames. Counter-balanced arms and cams are used to deliver the biomechanically correct resistance curve for a given exercise. Color-coded weight stacks, start-assist levers, and yellow quick release adjustment levers highlight the line’s ease of use.
TR was designed to be easy to use for beginners, while offering advanced features that appeal to experienced exercisers, and to provide an effective and rewarding user experience. The ergonomic design of the equipment enables efficient, smooth, and natural exercise movements. TR represents reliable performance and stylish design to give your facility an equal balance of function and flair.
- Adjustable back rest :Adjustable back rest pivots for exercise variety and to stabilize the body during exercise
- Rotating foot pads :Dual foot pads enable exercise variety and stabilize the body during exercise
- Transport wheels: Transport wheels and convenient handle make relocation easy
- Angle adjustment: 10° incline - 20° decline bench angle provides workout variety
- Injected core seat: Injected core seat is durable, resilient and bacteria resistant
- Commercial steel frame: 4mm thick steel frame durability is guaranteed