The Ex800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- Flywheel Weight: 13 Kg / 30 Lbs
- Stride Length: 14′
- Programs: 5 Preset Programs
- Resistance Controls: EMS
- Handle Bar: Customs Molded Handgrip
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Computer Feedback: Displays Scan, Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, RPM, THR, Pulse, Bodyfat, Recovery, Calendar, Clock, Temperature
- Power Source: Self Generator
- Maximum User Weight: 150 Kg
- Dimension: 168 x 57 x 84 cm