Perform intense exercises and achieve a stronger physique in the comfort of your home with the Smith Machine Cage System from 1441 Fitness. Turn your workout spot into a professional gym and say goodbye to expensive gym membership by adding this multifunctional smith machine to your home.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel, this machine effectively resists damage from intense use. The cage's spacious open area enables you to perform swift and large movements, letting you enjoy maximized mobility as you exercise. This Smith Machine is equipped with a multi-grip bar that is great for executing countless upper body exercises.
The free weight rack allows you to store weight plates, so you can easily perform strength training without the need to stand and switch to a different workout station. With the assortment of equipment included in this innovative home gym, you can conveniently perform nearly any exercise and effectively target the development of specific muscle groups.
- Set the height of the Smith machine bar to approximately chin height. Position yourself underneath the bar so that it rests on your shoulders. Place both hands on the bar in an overhand grip (palms facing away from your body) slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Standing underneath the bar with it resting on your shoulders, plant both feet on the floor slightly further than shoulder-width apart. Stand up tall and release the bar from its locked position. This is your starting position.
- Inhale. Looking straight ahead, bend at both the hips and knees, ensuring that your knees remain in line with your toes.
- Continue bending your knees until your upper legs are parallel to the floor. Ensure that your back remains between a 45- to 90-degree angle to your hips.
- Exhale. Push through the heels of your feet and extend your legs to return to the starting position. Repeat for the specified number of repetitions before returning the bar to its locked position.
- Machine Dimensions: 210*140*249 cm
- Machine Weight: 250 KGS
- Warranty: 2 Years