York Fitness Low Row HS-1009 | Matt BlackVisit the YORK
The Low Row Machine enables natural rowing action, effectively activating the targeted muscles, and allowing users to train the lower portion of the latissimus dorsi muscles.
Depending on the user's needs, arm movement enables both hands to be trained simultaneously, as well as single-arm training, alternating movement, and even uneven weight loading. By activating the core muscles that stabilize your spine and generate rotational force while performing iso-lateral action, these muscles assist us in daily life by making it simple to pick things up off the floor.
- Neutral hand grips for a natural downward rowing action
- Ergonomic handle positioning offers proper biomechanics & wrist comfort
- An additional handle in the center, close to the seat offers grip while performing the single-arm exercise.
- An Angled chest pad keeps the torso in place
- The footrest gives stability for heavy weight lifting
- Dimension:1400 x 2000 x 1900 mm
- Weight: 135 Kg