York Fitness Incline Chest Press HS-1008 | Matt BlackVisit the York Fitness
The Incline Chest Press machine, as its name suggests, targets the pectoralis major and anterior deltoid, two of the primary chest muscles. The unusual path of motion bridges the gap between the shoulder press and the chest press while simultaneously targeting the triceps in the pushing motion.
This exercise aids in gaining strength and power for sporting activities like swinging a bat or a racket. Independent diverging and convergent motions are engaged by separate weight horns.
- An Angled seat gives accurate support to the back while pushing
- Separate weight horns engage independent diverging & converging motions
- Movement for both muscle stimulation and strength development
- Expertly crafted and angled hand grips to isolate the proper muscles
- Dimension: 1470 x 1720 x 1750 mm ·
- Net Weight: 110 Kg