York Fitness Horizontal Bench Press HS-1007 | Matt BlackVisit the York Fitness
The HS 1007 Horizontal Bench Press machine targets the triceps in addition to the pectoral muscles of the chest. Well-developed pecs, deltoids, and tricep muscles look physically appealing, which is a fitness goal for many fitness enthusiasts. Exercises that develop upper body strength help with day-to-day activities such as pushing shopping carts or heavy doors.
One of the most effective exercises for strengthening your upper body is the horizontal bench press, which works your pectoral, triceps, and deltoid muscles. This machine offers other upper-body strength training benefits too.
- Bench with padding for the user's comfort while pushing weights
- Ergonomically designed hand grips
- Independent levers for unilateral or bilateral exercises
- Extra weight horns for added weight plate storage
- Dimensions: 1680 x 1550 x 1070 mm
- Weight : 134 Kg