York Fitness Front Lat Pulldown HS-1005 | Matt BlackVisit the York Fitness
To provide double iso-lateral training, the pivots on this apparatus are angled in two different planes. Both muscle stimulation and strength development are possible with lateral motion. In this machine, the starting position is higher, allowing the latissimus dorsi to stretch out before starting the lift.
This is a compound exercise that targets the middle and lower trapezius, major and minor rhomboids, latissimus dorsi, teres major, posterior deltoid, infraspinatus, teres minor, and sternal (lower) pectoralis major muscles. The foam roller pads hold the user in place while they perform the exercise.
In the real world, this exercise makes it simpler to lift our bodies onto ledges, and it also strengthens the muscles that are used to pull people down in sports situations. Single-handed movements on this machine engage the core muscles while the exercise is being done, aiding in rotation and lateral spine stability.
- Offers double Iso-lateral training with the pivots angled in 2 different planes
- Lateral motion for equal strength development and muscle stimulation.
- Foam roller pads keep the user firmly in place, during the exercise
- The machine's alternate motion can also aid in stabilizing the core muscles
- Dimensions: 1700 x 1460 x 2000 mm
- Weight: 154 Kg