LIvePro Wooden Gym Ring for Gymnastic and Crossfit training - LP8123Visit the LivePro
Try and Buy: This product is available for trial
in our store.
Wooden rings are designed for fitness training, which is more challenging than pull-ups. This ring is built from 32mm diameter birch wood and is mainly used in strength training. The wood material is strong, durable, light weight, easy to carry and can be assembled quickly.
The wooden rings are smooth to the touch and have a strong grip, polyester webbing is stronger, and the iron buckle allows free adjustment of the sling length and a firm snap lock, making it a favored device for many sports.
- Natural wood material:?ÿBirch wood enhances the hardness of the rings, giving the trainer a completely different texture and grip than steel or plastic. The wood is precision processed so that each ring can maintain a firm grip, and the wood can carry up to 200kg, which is a great improvement in safety.
- Safe suspension:?ÿEach ring is equipped with polyester webbing and iron locking buckle with 4.6m long and 38mm wide, which can be quickly and easily adjusted indoors and outdoors. The webbing has a load capacity of 200kg or more, and with the iron buckle fastening equipment, it is safely hung where you want it to be fixed.
- Anti-slip handle:?ÿAfter handle is grinded and polished, its wood texture enhances the friction of the hand and is easier to grip. Wooden is sweat-absorbing and comfortable in the hand with better anti-slip effect.
- One Set Weight:?ÿ1.66kg
- Load Capacity:?ÿ200kg
- Ring Diameter:?ÿ32mm
- Outer Diameter of Ring:?ÿ23.4cm
- Material:?ÿpolyester + birch