LivePro Hi Temperature Bumper Plate 5 KG to 25 KG - LP8026Visit the LivePro
Try and Buy: This product is available for trial
in our store.
Our high-elastic barbell plates are made of virgin rubber and are thicker than ordinary rubber. These plates are used professionally for barbell athletic training. They are silent when dropped and do not damage the floor.
These barbells are highly elastic, waterproof, and wear-resistant. These plates have undergone a rigorous drop test and were able to be dropped 20,000 times from a standard height without deformation or damage. There are a total of 5 easily distinguishable colors to choose from, with each color representing a different weight.
- Weight accuracy:?ÿEach plate is accurately calculated and integrally formed one at a time. These plates have a weight tolerance of +/- 1%.
- High elastic rubber:?ÿThese plates are made of virgin rubber which is low odor and has a longer natural vulcanization time. The rubber particles are pressed at high temperatures, with higher elasticity, are durable, and do not crack with long term use.
- Durability:?ÿThe rubber of these plates are formed at high temperatures. The central stainless steel sleeves have ultra high elasticity levels which effectively cushion impacts. These plates have undergone a rigorous drop test and were able to be dropped 20,000 times from a standard height.
- Cost-effective:?ÿThe plates are pressed with rubber granules of specific high quality rubber. Compared to rubber plates of the same specification and shape, ours are thicker and of a lower cost.
- Wear-resisting:?ÿThe biggest advantage of our plates is that they can be used outdoor and on rough and corrosive surfaces (such as asphalt). The biggest disadvantage is that they are highly elastic.