Body Solid Cam Raise Leg Extension & curl - GCEC340Visit the Body Solid
Leg workouts have never been so quick and efficient. The two most important leg exercises can now be performed from one comfortable position. The fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user.
Just pull the jumbo pop pin and raise the lifting arm to a comfortable starting position, sit down and wrap your legs over the 8" foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises that will stretch and strengthen your glutes and hamstring muscles. Pull the pin again to lower the lifting arm and position your legs behind the oversize rollers to work the quadriceps muscles through a leg extension exercise.
Weight post is 1" dia. Shown with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeve, weight plates and collars.
- The two most important leg exercises can now be performed from one comfortable position
- Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ pads and fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user
- Easy-to-use pop-pin that allows adjustments to increase and control the user’s range-of-motion
- Adjustable lifting arm can be positioned for exercising both the hamstring and quads
- Distance from top of seat pad to bottom of foam roller 16”
- 37"H x 49"L x 42"W