The Impulse Sterling Rear Kick is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
The Impulse Sterling Rear Kick is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loading nature for low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity. Furthermore, the space-efficient design requires minimal floor space.
Users will benefit from a natural range of motion which isolates the glute, hamstrings and quadriceps. One-touch adjustments allow the user to quickly and safely change the position to mimic their natural range of motion.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Rear Kick is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China's 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60 mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38 mm foam core
- Dimensions: 1680 x 1229 x 1636 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 142 kg