The new Powerdot 2.0 pads can be magnetically connected to the electrodes. Compared to the snap buttons of the predecessor, it is now possible to start muscle stimulation up to three times faster.
Only compatible with PowerDot 2.0
- 3x FASTER SET UP: PowerDot's new 2.0 magnetic snaps allow you to get to stimulating your muscles 3x faster.
- LONG LASTING PADS: While other EMS replacement pads are only good for a few uses - Each set of PowerDot pads lasts up to 25- 30 uses. With 4 round and 2 rectangle self-adhesive pads in the pack, you’ve got enough to last you 25-30 uses with the DUO and up to 60 uses with the UNO.
- HANDY CARRYING BAG: The redesigned packaging makes it easy to carry your pads with you to the gym, or around the house. Just pop the resealable carrying pouch into your gym bag and you’re good to go
- PLUG AND PLAY: The pads are identical to the ones that come with your PowerDot unit. Just attach your magnetic replacement pads to your PowerDot and they’re ready to go. No need to change the settings on your phone, just plug in and get back to your regular EMS routine
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO COMPLEMENT YOUR TRAINING: Effective as a post-training tool to speed up muscle recovery, as a rehabilitation tool for physical therapy and even as a boost to your regular strength training routine. Multiple studies have shown that EMS users perform better after incorporating it into their training routine
- 1 bag contains 2 rectangular electrode pads and 4 round electrode pads.
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR PADS:
- Electrode pads will last for 25 to 30 uses or more depending on the amount of oil on your skin. It's always a good idea to wipe your skin clean prior to use.
- For optimum performance of your Powerdot Muscle Stimulator make sure your electrode pads are sticky, clean and are functioning properly.
- Replace your pads when they no longer stick to your skin.
- If the sticky side is covered in lint.
- When you notice the recruitment of muscle is starting to diminish or becomes slightly uncomfortable.