NordicTrack's RW900 Rower is the brand's top of the line rowing machine for 2020; for residential use. It stands above the previous models with a few improved features and uses a combination of air resistance and magnetic resistance. By far the stand out difference is the 22” interactive touchscreen.
This large display makes it easy to view and workout to the 30 built-in programs along with the 12,000 workout sessions available through the iFit Coach subscription. The iFit Coach gives you access to live and on-demand workouts, that actually sync with the RW900; the rower will increase or decrease your resistance depending on the instructor’s workout. Or you can row virtually on different waterways around the world.
- 22” Interactive HD touchscreen: the large screen makes it easy to follow any of the onboard or iFit workout sessions and to monitor your stats.
- 26 resistance levels: This is a wide range of resistance levels that will challenge even the most fit.
- SMR (silent magnetic resistance): As you transition through the various degrees of resistance and work – it will be quieter and smoother because of the SMR technology.
- Dual resistance control: The dual resistance lets you experience the intensity of air resistance along with the silence of the magnetic resistance.
- 30 on board workouts: A good volume of workouts that improve your cardio, endurance and upper body strength.
- Oversized pivoting pedals: fits just about anyone’s feet size comfortably.
- Space saver: Rowers although thin are long and can take up much space, but with the space saver design, you can fold it up and store out of the way once you are finished your workout. And since it folds in the middle, you do not require high ceilings to store.
- iFit Coach Subscription: The iFit Coach gives access to over 12,000 instructor led workout videos. It’s made to sync with your rower and resistance will automatically change according to trainer’s instructions. And if you should decide to row outdoors virtually – you have the choice of various waterways to row on from around the world.(iFit Subscription Note included)
- Two 2” digitally amplified speakers: Music pumping or hyped instructor – always motivating through loud crisp speakers.
- Auxiliary music port: Play your favorite music.
- Ergonomic molded seat: Made to fit your form – this makes for comfortable movements.
- Adjustable nylon foot straps: Keep feet securely in place as you increase your watts.
- Product Dimension: 50.4” x 22” x 86.5”
- Product Weight: 60 Kg/ 130.5 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 113 Kg