The Life Span C7000i is durable enough for commercial fitness rooms, yet compact enough to keep at home. Here are some selling points.
- Sturdy Frame: Although this bike is compact, it has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Console with Fitness Programs: This machine includes two heart rate control programs, room for two user-designed routines, and 17 workout programs grouped into goal categories (weight loss, healthy living and sports training). These programs can be used with 16 resistance levels. Progress is shown on a colorful graphic of an outdoor racetrack.
- Media Holder: A narrow shelf can prop up digital or old-fashioned media.
- Exercise Data: A membership to the online LifeSpan Club is included with each bike. LifeSpan Club can take exercise data from the bike’s USB drive or be wirelessly synced with an iPad. The data shown online are more detailed than what you’d normally get from a fitness machine. A trainee can graph their heart rate information and other data, compare workout data with AHA guidelines, manage a workout calendar, participate on teams, and more.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Bike includes contact grips and a wireless heart rate receiver. A chest strap (sold separately) is required for the wireless reading, which is most accurate and convenient.
- Pedals: Oversized and self-balancing, the pedals on the C7000i will accept just about any shoe size. A three-piece crank is used, allowing for customization.
- Adjustable Seat: Choose from 18 seat positions. The plush bike seat can be adjusted to fit most users 5′ to 6’8″ tall.
- Adjustable Handlebars: Handlebars on the C7000i are multi-positional and have molded grips for comfort. Grip pulse technology is built in.
- Self-Generating Power: Save on energy costs by choosing the LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Upright Bike. This machine makes the most of users’ energy, converting it to power the console. The bike can also charge devices connected to the USB port.