The Life Span C7000i is durable enough for commercial fitness rooms, yet compact enough to keep at home. Here are some selling points.
- Sturdy Frame: Although this bike is compact, it has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Console with Fitness Programs: This machine includes two heart rate control programs, room for two user-designed routines, and 17 workout programs grouped into goal categories (weight loss, healthy living and sports training). These programs can be used with 16 resistance levels. Progress is shown on a colorful graphic of an outdoor racetrack.
- Media Holder: A narrow shelf can prop up digital or old-fashioned media.
- Exercise Data: A membership to the online LifeSpan Club is included with each bike. LifeSpan Club can take exercise data from the bike’s USB drive or be wirelessly synced with an iPad. The data shown online are more detailed than what you’d normally get from a fitness machine. A trainee can graph their heart rate information and other data, compare workout data with AHA guidelines, manage a workout calendar, participate on teams, and more.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Bike includes contact grips and a wireless heart rate receiver. A chest strap (sold separately) is required for the wireless reading, which is most accurate and convenient.
- Pedals: Oversized and self-balancing, the pedals on the C7000i will accept just about any shoe size. A three-piece crank is used, allowing for customization.
- Adjustable Seat: Choose from 18 seat positions. The plush bike seat can be adjusted to fit most users 5′ to 6’8″ tall.
- Adjustable Handlebars: Handlebars on the C7000i are multi-positional and have molded grips for comfort. Grip pulse technology is built in.
- Self-Generating Power: Save on energy costs by choosing the LifeSpan C7000i Commercial Upright Bike. This machine makes the most of users’ energy, converting it to power the console. The bike can also charge devices connected to the USB port.
Pro Sports was founded in 2009 with a vision of distributing cricket equipment to the local cricket clubs in Kuwait. Our humble beginning started from a small store with only one sport’s products in 2009. Since our incorporation in 2009, ProSports has now grown into one of the biggest sports distribution companies in Kuwait and UAE with over 10 exclusive brands. Along with our success in the distribution and retail field, in 2013 ProSports expanded into an online shopping store for better services to our esteemed customers. ProSports offered special discounted prices on our Online Stores in Kuwait and UAE.
Alongside the retail outlet, Prosportsae.com & Prosportskw.com gives you access to a wide range of quality sports equipment, which can be delivered to your doorstep from our online catalogue.
Our famous brands such as GM, Yonex, Unicorn, Powerglide, Molten, Zoggs, SS, Ihsan, Malik, Flowin, Elliptigo and others, provide sports gear which will help you train and improve in your chosen sport or activity whether you are a beginner or a professional and exceptional value which means you can get more worth for your money! You can keep fit, socialize or simply enjoy yourself using the first-grade equipment available at Pro Sports
Our mission is to be the premier sports store of choice on the web, by continuously adapting to our customers' changing needs. We offer an unparalleled shopping experience by providing convenience and delivering exceptional customer service. As we continue to offer excellent value on sports equipment and sportswear, we are always pleased to hear from our customers.