The LifeSpan R7000i Commercial Recumbent Bike has a long standard warranty, including five years of parts protection for residential buyers and two years for commercial gyms. Here are some reasons people choose this product.
- Sturdy Frame: The R7000i’s recumbent frame weighs about 140 pounds. It has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Console with Fitness Programs: This machine includes two programs that are controlled by heart rate. The console also has 17 workout programs grouped into categories: five for weight loss, five for healthy living and seven for sports training. These programs can be used with 16 resistance levels. Progress is shown on a colorful racetrack graphic.
- Media Holder: An integrated shelf can hold an iPad, Kindle or magazine.
- Exercise Data: Workout data are shown on the bike’s console, and users get more feedback than they would with a typical stationary bike. Additionally, the online LifeSpan Club can process health and exercise data from the bike’s USB drive or be synced wirelessly. This allows for advanced data processing and exercise planning. It also makes the machine’s estimate of calories burned more accurate.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The LifeSpan R7000i includes contact grips on the arm rests. It has a wireless heart rate receiver too. (Chest strap sold separately.)
- Pedals: The pedals on the R7000i are oversized to let people reposition their feet. The pedals can be exchanged for other street bike and mountain bike pedals too.
- Adjustable Seat: The R7000i invites long workout sessions. It has a molded foam seat bottom and a flexible, ventilated seat back. The seat also features heart rate sensors, which are molded right into its soft armrests.
- Self-Generating Power: Commercial LifeSpan exercise bikes help facilities save on electricity costs. The R7000i makes the most of trainees’ energy, transferring it to the console! The R7000i can also power iPods and other devices via its USB port.
- Storage and Bottle Holder: A tray slightly behind the seat can hold a water bottle, keys and other small items. It might not be placed ideally, but it’s better than having no storage at all.
Pro Sports was founded in 2009 with a vision of distributing cricket equipment to the local cricket clubs in Kuwait. Our humble beginning started from a small store with only one sport’s products in 2009. Since our incorporation in 2009, ProSports has now grown into one of the biggest sports distribution companies in Kuwait and UAE with over 10 exclusive brands. Along with our success in the distribution and retail field, in 2013 ProSports expanded into an online shopping store for better services to our esteemed customers. ProSports offered special discounted prices on our Online Stores in Kuwait and UAE.
Alongside the retail outlet, Prosportsae.com & Prosportskw.com gives you access to a wide range of quality sports equipment, which can be delivered to your doorstep from our online catalogue.
Our famous brands such as GM, Yonex, Unicorn, Powerglide, Molten, Zoggs, SS, Ihsan, Malik, Flowin, Elliptigo and others, provide sports gear which will help you train and improve in your chosen sport or activity whether you are a beginner or a professional and exceptional value which means you can get more worth for your money! You can keep fit, socialize or simply enjoy yourself using the first-grade equipment available at Pro Sports
Our mission is to be the premier sports store of choice on the web, by continuously adapting to our customers' changing needs. We offer an unparalleled shopping experience by providing convenience and delivering exceptional customer service. As we continue to offer excellent value on sports equipment and sportswear, we are always pleased to hear from our customers.