Impulse SL7011 FID Bench is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
Impulse SL7011 FID Bench is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loaded nature, which features throughout the range, to ensure low maintenance and four weight plate storage pegs to lower storage requirements in your facility.
Users will benefit from one-touch adjustments to the seat to ensure the user has a bespoke workout experience, targeting the upper chest, shoulders and tricep muscles effectively. Furthermore, the storage pegs and plate loading nature make it quick and easy to adjust weights between sets
The adjustable mechanisms are really easy and perfect to use. For flat bench incline or negative bench is thanks to ladder system in seconds 6 Way To Illuminate At All. The ergonomic quality padding provides the perfect sitting or lying position. The high perfection make this weight bench which are the preferred choice for demanding strength training. Using the many small details, for example a red stitching, padding the pads are all equipped with a twin needle stitching, you can clearly recognise that the SL7011 needs to one of the top weight benches all over the world.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Weight: 97 lbs
- Dimensions: 53.15 x 26.4 x 53.15 in
- Color: Black and Red