Ice Compression Technology / Hyperice Shoulder
The Hyperice Shoulder is an easy-to-use, portable, two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Shoulder molds the ice over the front of your shoulder and collar bone area for an optimal “ice cast" treatment.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: shoulder pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, rotator cuff tendonitis or injury, shoulder impingement, SLAP tear, or shoulder arthritis.
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area
For detailed directions on how to use your Hyperice, please visit the PRODUCTS section of our website (www.hyperice.com). There you will find an instructional video for each Hyperice device that clearly illustrates how to use each product.
- Fill the Ice Cell 2/3 with ice- do not add water. Crushed ice or
- small ice nuggets work best with all Hyperice products.
- Place the Ice Cell on a flat surface and flatten out- removing as much air from the Ice Cell as possible before securing the cap.
- Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap
- Place on the body and apply the compression straps to the desired level of compression.
- Lightly press the Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell. For added compression, re-tighten the compression straps after the air has been released.
- Leave the device on for 15-20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any air that accumulates during the treatment to sustain optimal compression.
- After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry.
- After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place. Each Hyperice
- comes in a protective casing tube that is ideal for storing and/or carrying.
- Do not expose the Ice Cell to direct sunlight and/or heat, as the UV rays can damage the medical grade material.
- Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice. Hyperice works with all different forms of ice, but works best with crushed ice or ice nuggets. Crushed ice and ice nuggets will conform to the body better than large cubes.
- The Hyperice wraps are machine washable, although it is not necessary to wash after each use. Wash the wraps only as needed. Wash on "delicate" and hang dry.
- THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY HYPERICE DEVICE ON THE BODY FOR MORE THAN 25 MINUTES AT A TIME