Buying your first pair of weight lifting gloves? Consider a pair of the Women's weight lifting gloves by Grizzly. Their half finger design will help give you a better sense of the bar while working out while still providing ample protection. Padded leather palms help protect the hands from rough bar knurling and the direct pressure experienced by dumbbells and bars when performing pressing movements such as chest and shoulder presses. The mesh on top helpto give the hands more ventilation and comfort and you'll be able to secure your gloves before each weight lifting exercise with their Velcro closures.
- For beginning and intermediate weight lifter.
- Premium padded leather palm and fingers for increased durability and comfort.
- Adjustable elastic closure for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Mesh and leather top of hand for increased ventilation and comfort.
- Reinforced palm stitching for durability.
- Soft, Durable Cowhide Leather with stretch Back, Padded Palms and Fingers.
- Machine Washable.
USED BY THE PROS TO INCREASE MAX: our weight training gloves are used by professional body builders around the world to help increase grip strength and reduce slipping, allowing them to increase the amount of weight they can lift or pull without injury
- ULTIMATE GLOVES FOR COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Protects your hands from injuries, bruises or calluses. Padded palms. Doesn't dig into hands or wrist. Lightweight with thick padding and flexible soft nylon. Comfortable support and protection in a body adhering design. Offering a Full Range of motion for all sport and recreation activities. Velcro closure
- DESIGNED FOR ALL FITNESS ACTIVITIES :Our training gloves help increase grip strength and decrease slipping in all activities where you are gripping a bar, dumbbell or handle during pushing or pulling. This includes bench press, fly’s, presses, pull-ups, pull-downs, dips and wide range of other Bodybuilding, Cross Fit, Weightlifting, Powerlifting activities
- DURABLE DESIGN :Built for pros out of strongest Fabric in Industry built for the pros out of high quality nylon and leather to be durable and not wear out like gloves made from cheaper materials. Machine Washable.
- IN BUSINESS SINCE 1985 :For over 30 years Grizzly Fitness has provided the worldwide bodybuilding community with products of the highest quality and durability. We stand behind what we sell, and we’ll be here to support you.