Experience a variety of workout options normally found in an entire commercial gym in the footprint of a single power rack that can fit in a single room of your home.
The pin-loaded stack weights are connected to the functional trainer and cable crossover stations from the rear of the structure. Pin loading offers a quick, easy, and safe solution to selecting different weight to pull or push in seconds.
Plate weights (sold separately) are used on both the power rack and smith machine stations that can easily be loaded from either side of the weight plate holders located on the rear of the structure.
Perform full-body training or break up your training days to focus on upper body or lower body training. Easily switch from split training, circuit training, WOD variations, supersets to endurance training in seconds.
It even includes built-in storage for an Olympic and Standard barbell, weight plates, and cable attachments so you can also keep your training tidy, organized, and safe.
- Pin + Plate Loaded Weights
- 2x 220lb Stack Weights
- 9-In-1 Strength Training System
- 2:1 Cable Pulley Ratio
- 17 Attachments Included
- 6x Weight Plate Holders
- Recommended for Home Use
- Assembled Dimensions : 72 Inch (W) x 63 Inch (D) x 91 Inch (H)
- Interior Working Space: 36 Inch (W) x 37 Inch (D) x 85 Inch (H)
- Weight : 992 lbs / 450 Kg
- Pulley Ratio : 2:1 - If you have 100 lbs loaded the resistance is 50 lbs