- 1441 Fitness Plyometric Box set provides four stackable boxes ranging from 12 to 30 inches in height.
- Made from durable square tubular steel construction with fully welded frames.
- These step-up boxes provide a stable platform to support your body weight.
- There are no screws on these boxes, so you don’t have to worry about separate pieces coming apart under pressure.
- The boxes feature a non-slip vinyl surface to provide a secure jumping platform.
- The four sizes provide an ideal progression from beginner to advanced athlete.
- It is recommended that beginners start with a 12-inch box, advancing at six-inch increments.
- These stolid steel boxes are more durable than wooden jump boxes, ensuring user safety, even after years of use.
- The platform of each box is smaller than the base, so that the legs angle inward as they rise. This helps to keep your shins from hitting the metal legs as you jump to the top of the box.
The four jump box heights are as follows 12 inches, 18 inches, 24 inches, 30 inches