The 1441 Fitness Pec Fly / Rear Delta is a Pin selectorized equipment for mainly working out pectoralis major muscle and latissimus dorsi muscle and auxiliarily working out a deltoid muscle.
The exerciser could effectively work out pectorals, back muscle and arm strength through adduction and abduction of the arm after adjusting the initial position and choosing appropriate weight.
- Frame and Finish: 50 x 100mm heavy-gauge flat oval steel tubing.High Quality electrostatic powder coat finish. A standard two-coat powder coating that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
Adjustments: Intuitive color coded and spring loaded Aluminum push-pull pins.
- Cushions and Grips: Durable high density cushion covered in stitched vinyl. Non-absorbing PVC compound retained with aluminum collars.
Frame Protection: Heavy-duty molded PVC foot guards, non-slip contact with the floor and protect flooring surfaces from damage.
- Weight Stacks: Black painted steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight indicators in lb. and kg.
Force transmission: 5mm coated steel cables provide smooth, secure performance. Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
Seat adjustment: Quick release seat adjustment levers and numbered positions enable easy position adjustments. Seat adjustment levers are color coded for quick identification.
Tower: Full-length front and rear PVC shrouds keep hands and dirt out of the weight stack area. Convenient integrated trays for storage of water bottles and accessories.
- Exercise Placards: Conveniently be viewed from a seated position, offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use.
- Machine Dimension: 184*134*160 cm
- Machine Weight: 203 KGS
- Weight Stack: 80 KGS
- Warranty: 2 Years