Equally important to players is flexibility, in order to prevent foot fatigue the flexibility of the shoe plays a huge role when a player is on the court over a period of time. The shape of the SHB 03 on the uppers allows free movement when the foot is in rotation thus preventing fatigue setting in.
- POWER CUSHION The hard top and bottom layers absorb 30% more shock than our original Power Cushion and provide 5% more repulsion for enhanced transfer of energy. The soft middle layer quickly returns to its original shape after receiving a shock load, converting the shock energy into power for fast and light footwork.
- ROUND SOLE The YONEX Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and transfer of maximum energy.
- POWER GRAPHITE LITE A super-light graphite plate is inserted under the middle portion of the foot to increase stability and reduce weight within the shoe.
- SYNCRO FIT INSOLE YONEX Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit. Compared with conventional badminton shoes, the mid to heel section on the insole is elevated to provide an improved fit between foot and shoe. By holding the heel firmly against the insole, the gap between foot and shoe is reduced, improving comfort and performance, ensuring the foot has maximum grip inside the shoe.
- HEXA GRIP For agile and stable footwork, the hexa-grip pattern provides 3% more grip and is 20% lighter than standard sole material.
- TPU SUPPORT For agile and stable footwork, the hexa-grip pattern provides 3% more grip and is 20% lighter than standard sole material.
- TOE ASSIST SHAPE A toe-centric design that cuts down on pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
- FLEXION UPPER Asymmetric design with a curved eyelet creates a natural snug fit around the inner arch.
- DURABLE SKIN Strong material with varying stiffness in key areas of the forefoot provides both stable support and soft comfort.
Please note Yonex shoes tend to be small fitting and it is advisable to choose as per cm.
For Replacement purpose, keep the tags intact (not broken) broken or removed tags from shoes considered used.