The SFID425 features thick, durable padding and multiple independent back/seat adjustments. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees; while the bench offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline.
The SFID425 also features a wide seat and leg hold down which allows the user to lock their legs in place for several movements include decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, sit-ups, ball toss sit-ups and more.
The back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings providing unsurpassed durability and quality. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle offer easy transportation and movement.
Use with dumbbells, or combine with a smith machine, squat rack or power rack, the SFID425 is the essential bench for any facility.
- Fully-commercial rated
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Matte black paint is scratch resistant and offers design versatility
- Thick, durable padding
- Sealed bearing and independent back & seat adjustments
- Back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees) and decline (-18 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Leg hold down to perform decline presses, sit-ups and more
- Over sized wheels for easy transportation
- Use with dumbbells or with smith machines, squat racks & power racks
- Product Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimensions: 66.4”x 25.1” x 18”
Assembled Weight: 90lb / 40.82kg
Assembled Dimensions: Length Width Height
66.50in / 1,689.10mm, 25.50in / 647.70mm, 18.00in/457.20mm
Package Dimensions: Length Width Height
52.76in / 1,340.10mm, 13.78in / 350.01mm, 20.87in / 530.10mm
8.78 ft3 / 0.25 m3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.